Terms of Service
Last updated February 9, 2023
Please read this Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) before using the www.good2knownetwork.org Website (the “Website”) operated by Good2Know Partners (“G2K” “us,” “we,” “our”). These Terms apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users and others who wish to access and use the Website.
You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses of this Website. You agree that you will not perform any of the following prohibited uses:
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate Good2Know Partners or its employees, representatives, subsidiaries or divisions;
- Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation;
- Sending or attempting to send any advertising or promotional material, including but not limited to spam, junk mail, chain mail or any similar material;
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm us or the users of this Website or expose us or other users to liability;
- Using the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with another party’s use of the Website;
- Using any robot, spider or other similar automatic technology, process or means to access or use the Website for any purpose;
- Using any device, software, means or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other such materials;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfering with, damaging or disrupting any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attempting to attack or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Using the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
No Warranty on Website
This Website is provided “as is”; no warranty, express or implied, shall apply to this website, whether arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
We assume no liability for the information or services provided on this website. The information may contain errors or inaccuracies, or may not be complete or current.
Limitations on Liability
In no event shall Good2Know Partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with your access to, display of, or use of this website, including but not limited to your reliance upon opinions or information appearing on this website; any computer viruses, software, or linked websites operated by third parties, whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, and not by us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or for their privacy or other practices. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you click on or software that you download, whether from this Website or other websites or applications, is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
- Analyzing our Website traffic;
- Testing content on the Website;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use the information you provide us for the following:
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors;
- Notifying website users about voluntary surveys;
- Creating new features;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that our Website Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, you or your agent may send us a written notice of such infringement, titled “Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights-DMCA”. Your notice to us must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right’s interest;
- A description of the work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL of the location where the work exists;
- Your name, email address and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the work, its agent, or the law.
Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or if it is incomplete. You may be held accountable for damages, including but not limited to costs and attorneys’ fees for any misrepresentation or bad faith claims regarding the infringement of your intellectual property rights by the Content on this Website.
You may submit your claim to us by contacting us at:
50 Woodside Plaza, #634
Redwood City, CA 94061
Governing Law, Severability, Dispute Resolution, and Venue
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. These terms shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of International Goods, the Uniform Commercial Code, or Incoterms.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had with you regarding the Website.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms including but not limited to the interpretation or breach thereof shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Mateo County, California.
You and Good2Know Partners agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action.
Changes of Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. We will not provide you with any notice when we make changes to these Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.