In this edWebinar, experts and authors at Teaching Strategies, a company focused on early learning, will be joined by Atlanta Speech School to share five essentials for Science of Reading success for early learners, including…
- Promoting functional literacy through studies
- Playing with pre-reading skills
- Teaching intentional literacy experiences
- Offering meaningful book discussions
- Inspiring families with modeled literacy moments
Learn more and register for this webinar.
About the Presenters
- Dr. Nicol Russell is the Vice President of Implementation Research at Teaching Strategies and an expert and advocate for early childhood education.
- Emily Roden is the President of Content Development at Teaching Strategies and the founder of ReadyRosie, a transformative family engagement tool.