Early Learning Investigations Webinars is hosting an event to help participants learn strategies that foster inclusive learning environments, individualized teaching practices, and meaningful family engagement.
The event will include the following presenters:
- Iheoma U. Iruka, Ph.D., ECE researcher and author;
- Jani Kozlowski, M.A., early childhood disabilities and child development expert; parent with a disability; author of Every Child Can Fly: An Early Childhood Educator’s Guide to Inclusion
The speakers will bring a unique perspective on inclusion of children with disabilities in early childhood settings by sharing personal stories, current research, and evidence-based practices for educators, coaches, trainers, and leaders in child care and pre-k programs.
In this webinar, participants will…
- Learn about key take-aways from research on inclusion, access, and equity in order to promote high-quality inclusion in early childhood environments
- Build skills and confidence for meeting the needs of every child
- Develop secure relationships with children and families that can reduce stress and build trust
Learn more and register here.