Early education program leaders around the world are becoming more enthusiastic about nature-based learning. This webinar, hosted by Early Learning Investigations, to support program leaders and administrators, will share the core principles of a nature-based approach. The event will be led by early childhood nature-based program leader and author Dr. Rachel Larimore, who will highlight the steps that ECE leaders can take to support their teams and make the shift to a nature-based approach.
In this session, participants will learn how to…
- Establish a clear vision for nature-based education.
- Facilitate the identification of potential adjustments to current practice to be more nature-based.
- Lead teachers in reimagining teaching practices to embrace nature-based pedagogy.
- Support teachers in taking small actions to shift their day-to-day practice to include more nature.
- Provide ongoing support for nature-based pedagogy, including onboarding of new staff.
Learn more and register for this free event here.